Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever made love to a married woman/man?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭outnumbered82

All ppl cheat
    I dont know any one who hasnt had a bit on the side when they were in a relationship.

At the moment i have fallen for some one who is married, we worked together but in different departments it was only when he left that we started proper, I knew he had a family but didnt question it.

The worst part is the tatoo of her name on his arm it gets me every time.

I dont know who is worse me or him but cant help how i feel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

All ppl cheat
    I dont know any one who hasnt had a bit on the side when they were in a relationship.

At the moment i have fallen for some one who is married, we worked together but in different departments it was only when he left that we started proper, I knew he had a family but didnt question it.

The worst part is the tatoo of her name on his arm it gets me every time.

I dont know who is worse me or him but cant help how i feel

i have never cheated... i find it disrespectful to your partner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

well done hardonraging putting back some fun in this thread

I'm skirting the outer rim with my thumb, what can i say, one slip and im sure i'll upset somebody :D

Also, i've never cheated !! nor would i !! that being said, i still agree with everything i said earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

blacklilly wrote: »
    agreed. however it is the way in which some people have tried to defend their actions that has annoyed me.
    if you truly love someone you will not want to "make love"to another

But shaggin' an other is ok, right?

title of thread states "make love" and I don't think making love can be akin to a married person having intercourse with anyone other than their husband/wife

Im not cheating, in my case im not with anyone but the guy i'vefallen for is married

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Im not cheating, in my case im not with anyone but the guy i'vefallen for is married

You are with someone only he is also with someone else, his wife.

Ahhh sure he'll be leaving her soon to be with you :) I do love a good LOVE story ;)

Ahhh sure he'll be leaving her soon to be with you :) I do love a good LOVE story ;)

It only gets complicated when people confuse Love and Lust.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭KingK

If any married woman are reading hit me up for no strings sex :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

will you write a novel about it?

will you write a novel about it?

I'm half way through chapter one !!!!

And i do agree, Love and Lust get confused to often, Personally i do love lust, but i get the feeling lust just isnt in this relationship for the same reason as I am ..

Maybe our story will be made in to a movie.:) Look im old enough to know how these things work out and im under no illusions that we'll have a happy ever after

Maybe our story will be made in to a movie.:) Look im old enough to know how these things work out and im under no illusions that we'll have a happy ever after

Does he talk about his wife to you?
    Don't answer if you don't want to, I'm just curious.

He has mentioned her once or twice but nothing serious just a remark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gavinbell

tes i have made love to a few women behind their husbands back. most excitemement ever. Best ever was making love to a woman while her husband was watching though, and she was dah da dah de dah.....lovin it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Cheating is a moral copout and yes, I understand people saying it was a one off, a kiss etc. I can understand not telling a partner then, if you truely believe it will never happen again.

Doing it over and over again is a bit dumb, you shouldn't be in a relationship if you serially cheat. Don't pretend you are doing some moral justice by not telling your partner of an affair. The only conscience you are clearing is your own and the not telling is self justification, nothing else.

Reminds me of the TD Mick Wallace portraying his tax fraud as a noble act, "I stepped forward and declared it to Revenue". He was lying, the Revenue was auditing him anyway and it was face saving exercise, the Revenue was going to catch him.

A cheater as in the above case, are inherently dishonest people, I wouldn't trust a cheater with a secret or when times got tough, they lack moral fiber. Same as I wouldn't trust a serial liar. Then again I judge people by loyalty, respect and honesty.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

how do you know if a serial cheater is cheating,,,,,,how do you know a serial liar is a liar. some people will never cheat coz they are so ugly nobody would cheat with them.

P.s we got a **** load of dishonest people around this ****hole if the stats are anything to go by then

gavinbell wrote: »
    tes i have made love to a few women behind their husbands back. most excitemement ever. Best ever was making love to a woman while her husband was watching though, and she was dah da dah de dah.....lovin it
    how do you know if a serial cheater is cheating,,,,,,how do you know a serial liar is a liar. some people will never cheat coz they are so ugly nobody would cheat with them.
    P.s we got a **** load of dishonest people around this ****hole if the stats are anything to go by then

You are up late, is it not past your bedtime?

Domo230 wrote: »
    The part that really baffles me is why people are making a distinction between those who cheat once and serial cheaters. It's just s bad in my mind.

Don't care if it's once or a hundred times, a cheats a cheat and should be shown the door.

Cheating once is not as bad as serial cheating or having an affair imo.
    Anyone can make a mistake even people who think they would never cheat, it happens to them as well.
    In an ideal world everyone would live happily ever after but it's not the way life works.

• Advertisement

Domo230 wrote: »
    I would agree that technically it's not as bad but it is still one of the worst things you could do to a person.

IMO anyone who forgives it is an idiot. If it ever happens to me even once they would get no second chances. You get one shot and i you blow it then tough sh*t. If they told me straight away then i wouldn't be as angry but if I found out they were lying tbh I would go absolutely mental.

If I ever did it I would expect the same treatment too.

forgiving someone is not easy but if you love them you will in time.
    I don't understand when people say they will dump their partner because you don't stop loving someone overnight and walking out is not the easiest thing to do.
    Lots of people want a second chance that includes the cheater and the cheated so people do give second chances.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

I really don't think it's love that makes people want their partner to stay faithful. It's pure jealousy and ego IMO. If love were the only factor surely you'd want your partner to feel the excitement and pleasure of being with someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

That is so embarassing.

[/B]

That is so embarassing.

what !!no, bonus points there !! , remind's me i must use that the next time i destroy a young ladies hoohoo ..

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

what no bonus points there !! , remind me i must use that the next time i destroy a young ladies hoohoo ..

Some of you men have such a way with words;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

On a lads holiday a few years back I ended up going back to the apartment with this girl, I was only 18 at the time she was about late 20s we ended up having sex and she left, I thought happy days off to sleep I go, next morning there's loud knocking on my door, I asked who it was? The girl who I was with shouted through the door that she came back to collect her wedding ring that she left it on my dresser, I just thought WTF, I let her in to get it, no shame on her face at all. I thought I was great at the time bragging to all my friends that i was with a married woman but now a bit older and wiser I realise she was a dirty tramp

Caveman1 wrote: »
    On a lads holiday a few years back I ended up going back to the apartment with this girl, I was only 18 at the time she was about late 20s we ended up having sex and she left, I thought happy days off to sleep I go, next morning there's loud knocking on my door, I asked who it was? The girl who I was with shouted through the door that she came back to collect her wedding ring that she left it on my dresser, I just thought WTF, I let her in to get it, no shame on her face at all. I thought I was great at the time bragging to all my friends that i was with a married woman but now a bit older and wiser I realise she was a dirty tramp

Must have been a pretty poor performance on your part if she left without it, and came back only for it ...

And what makes her a dirty tramp ? because she had a one night stand, just like you ? does that make you a dirty tramp ? being married shouldn't effect this context ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Must have been a pretty poor performance on your part if she left without it, and came back only for it ...

And what makes her a dirty tramp ? because she had a one night stand, just like you ? does that make you a dirty tramp ? being married shouldn't effect this context ..

I don't like putting labels on anyone but she was married and obviously showed no shame in having to come back for her weeding ring. it was a one night stand, she was unfaithful to her husband.
    I wonder what name you'd put on your wife if she was unfaithful to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

I'm making love to a married woman right now. In a crypt near Borris-in-Ossory.

I don't like putting labels on anyone but she was married and obviously showed no shame in having to come back for her weeding ring. it was a one night stand, she was unfaithful to her husband.

They might have had an open relationship? She might have just found out her husband had been having an affair. Or her husband could be dead for all you know!

I find it best not to judge people until you know all the facts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Cheating on your husband or wife, whether once or a hundred times is a selfish, disgusting act. If you the type of person to do this and therefore be lying to your husb/wife...then what type of person does that make you? If you lie to those closest to you (your husb/wife) then how can you be trusted at all? It's a dispicable act in my opinion and in no way, no matter how drunk or whatever I was, would I cheat on my husband.

I have been on loads of girlie holidays abroad, nights out on the town with my friends (minus husband) and I'm probably an attractive enough girl..have had random drinks sent over to me in pubs from guys etc. and I swiftly tell them I am married. Never, ever, no matter how hammered I have been, would I do the dirt. I love and respect my husband far too much to do anything like that to him or our marriage. I never have had the desire to be with anyone other than him since I met him.

So anyone who uses drink as an excuse..it's just an excuse! That's all! And anyone who cheats is an extremely selfish person IMO!

If you don't respect your other half enough to stick to your marriage vows then leave them or tell them. The lying is just the worst!!

I'm not saying what she did was right .. i was addressing the fact that he's being classed as a dirty tramp because of a one night stand ...

And i'm not married, nor have i ever been, it's a pipe dream, but if you wanna keep somebody happy, at least manage it in the bedroom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭2cool4school

syndeyfife wrote: »
    I want a shag? Not an engagement ring....

a troll in so many ways...

I think she actually left the ring there on purpose so she had an excuse to come back for more :pac:

What makes her a dirty tramp is the fact that she chose to marry someone I didn't, so basically I'm free to do what and who I like she's not.

What makes her a dirty tramp is the fact that she chose to marry someone I didn't, so basically I'm free to do what and who I like she's not.

Married ladies from now on ... you shall all be knows as tramps !!

Did she talk to you about her marriage?

Married ladies from now on ... you shall all be knows as tramps !!

No married ladies who cheat shall be known as tramps, married men who cheat are scumbags very simple.

If you were married and were cheated on what would you think of your partner ?

Did she talk to you about her marriage?

What difference does this make?

What difference does this make?

Make a huge difference.
    You're calling this girl a dirty tramp based on a piece of jewellery, you know nothing about her.

• Advertisement

N
    If you were married and were cheated on what would you think of your partner ?

Let me just break out my tarrot cards there .... no wait , the magic 8 ball is closer ..

<Shakes Magic 8 ball >
    You are not married .
    </Shakes Magic 8 ball >

Damn how did i miss that point

But for posterity's sake, If i were married, i'd be sure i were delivering the goods, people stray sexually because they are bored, or not getting that they want.

Make a huge difference.
    You're calling this girl a dirty tramp based on a piece of jewellery, you know nothing about her.

I know she is married thats all I need to know, what possible reason has anyone got to cheat? If your not happy in a relationship then get out of it.

Let me just break out my tarrot cards there .... no wait , the magic 8 ball is closer ..

<Shakes Magic 8 ball >
    You are not married .
    </Shakes Magic 8 ball >

Damn how did i miss that point

But for posterity's sake, If i were married, i'd be sure i were delivering the goods, people stray sexually because they are bored, or not getting that they want.

Ok Ron Jeremy good for you

maybe she was a widow or separated waiting for a divorce

I know she is married thats all I need to know, what possible reason has anyone got to cheat? If your not happy in a relationship then get out of it.

I gave examples in a previous post. They might have an open relationship, she might have just found out her husband had been having an affair so went on a holiday - can't image you'd be throwing the wedding ring down the drain too easily. There's also the possibility that her husband was dead and she always wears the ring. Or maybe she was a "dirty tramp", who knows! The point is people are too fcuking assuming sometimes based on one teeny little thing they suddenly know everything about a person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. Don't be so judgemental.

• Advertisement

smash wrote: »

Everybody knows!............riding.

I gave examples in a previous post. They might have an open relationship, she might have just found out her husband had been having an affair so went on a holiday - can't image you'd be throwing the wedding ring down the drain too easily. There's also the possibility that her husband was dead and she always wears the ring. Or maybe she was a "dirty tramp", who knows! The point is people are too fcuking assuming sometimes based on one teeny little thing they suddenly know everything about a person.

If there's problems or whatever then why would your wear the ring on a night out on holidays? I know where you're coming from but personally from seeing how this girl carried on I feel tramp is the perfect word to label her with, I understand that everyone's circumstances are different but cheating to me is disgusting

If there's problems or whatever then why would your wear the ring on a night out on holidays? I know where you're coming from but personally from seeing how this girl carried on I feel tramp is the perfect word to label her with, I understand that everyone's circumstances are different but cheating to me is disgusting

You're assuming she was cheating though. But fair enough, I see your judgement can't be changed so I'll leave it at that.

(and I love how you moved the goalposts, it's now the way she was carrying on that made her a tramp ;))

why are you obsessed with her being a cheat?
    plenty of single women borrow wedding rings on nights out so they don't get approached and only approach who they want
    widows would of course wear the ring even if they want a ons
    someone who is broken up with their ex husband can't get a divorce here for years and maybe they want to just keep wearing the ring
    maybe she is in an OPEN MARRIAGE

there are plenty of options that don't involve her being a cheat ffs

Ok Ron Jeremy good for you

I think you maybe confusing me with the popular adult movie star, who is known for being quite a nice gentleman in the adult business world..
    smash wrote: »

Never a truer point !! what does go on behind your closed door's smash ... i'll just leave these here..

http://www.carlocate.com/BlogFiles/2010/2/25/keybowl.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement