Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving to Dublin...where to rent?

Options
  • 13-06-2012 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

hey there

My other half has gotten a job in Dublin & we're hoping to move in next few weeks.
    We were wondering where would be best for both of us ; not too far from work for him, close to amenities & also central enough as I won't have a job yet when we pick a place so we would like to rent a place that has good buses or on luas line for when i do find a job.

He's working out in new nangor rd, Dublin 22.

So looking for somewhere that would suit us both.We've been looking around Dublin 12 just haven't seen much.

Any other suggestions? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The 151 bus goes down the (New) Nangor Road, it also goes into town. It would serve Dublin 8/12 so plenty of options.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭foxy_j

Thanks for the response.

My other half will be driving to work and i'll be taking public transport so good to know.

Would there be any particular areas within Dublin 8/12 you'd recommend??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

foxy_j wrote: »
    Thanks for the response.

My other half will be driving to work and i'll be taking public transport so good to know.

Would there be any particular areas within Dublin 8/12 you'd recommend??

I always like recommending Dublin 8 since I was born and bred here! Cork St/Patrick St could be worth a look, plenty of buses and plenty of new apartments around since the boom.

Advertisement