Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Stolen: Red & Yellow Raleigh Draken - See Mod Warning Post #8

Options
  • 13-06-2012 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭

I hate doing this here but feel the need to rant. My bike was stolen tonight (Tuesday) outside Annie Mac's on Bandon Road. Lock broken and 6 CCTV cameras in the area and all pointing in the wrong direction :(.

It's a Raleigh Draken similar to the one below. It has front and back mudguards, no water bottle, and the right hand gear shift is a thumb shifter type, while the left is a double up/down trigger shifter type. There are two mounts for lights on the handlebars, and one on the rear under the seat. It says "Hand-Made in Nottingham, England". It also had a faded bungee cord attached to the handlebars.

DSC02345.jpg

I know it's a long shot but I'd really appreciate it if anyone who sees it could PM me, the reward is the satisfaction of getting the scumbag who stole it into trouble :D. If not then at least I have the reassurance that the brakes don't work very well and hopefully they injure themselves.

Comments

Advertisement