Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice and a Push (Maybe?)

• 13-06-2012 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

I have read a lot on here about the different vape devices, some of it made sense and a lot of it confused the !!! out of me.

My Story So Far:
    I originally started looking at e-cigs 5 months ago and was so confused but so determined to give them a try I went for the simple option and got a smokegreen kit and stopped smoking the moment I took my first pull of it...So job done there...I don't smoke anymore.

I held onto my empty cartridges just in case I found a use for them... so that led me to buying my own eliquid and refilling.
    I happy with where I am BUT..

I can't help feeling I'm missing something so I'm thinking of upgrading my vaping device. I'm thinking e-go as they seem very popular and they do look like they are well built.

But which kit should I go with?
    1. JOYE EGO -510
    2. JOYE EGO - mega
    3. JOYE EGO - C

The tank sounds like a great idea but reviews seem to be mixed....

Is there any other kits someone would recommend for the next step up?

I'm just going round in circles here so any help would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if you're after the ego-c

http://www.easy-eliquid.com/original-ego-c-change-ego-cotton-joyetech-set-a-serie-by-tct/ 5yearteeceetrade coupon gets you 50% off, I had an order ship last friday and it arrived monday so wherever they are the shipping is fast

ive never tried the ego-c or any of the atomiser tanks other than the early ego-t

http://e-smokeireland.eu/epages/950002218.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002218/Products/DCCXLKIT is what I usually reccomend

with one of these http://e-smokeireland.eu/epages/950002218.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002218/Categories/Drip_Tips

work on a similar principle to what you have atm but far better battery life and performance.
    the batteries in this kit are bigger too (little longer, but 250mah more charge.. guess that means a couple of hours life, depending on useage), a 900mah battery oughta last you the full day.. maybe even more asnd once you have the batteries you can order the ego-c atomiser kit itself seperately and just stick it onto these batteries, if you decided you want to try the ego-c out in the future.

the main differences between the vape of both ofthem I guess would be the ego-c will have a cleaner flavour, as the juice is soaking onto the atomiser directly.. but it wont be as "powerful" a vape as the dual coils which will be warmer and slightly rougher.
    the dual coils wont leak either, not saying the ego-c will.. but it's a risk with those type of atomiser tanks

with that discount code anyway they both work out around the same price so its down to which you think you'll prefer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭sdp

everything sir digby said, i got the ego c batteries and the ego vision v2 this week, and am finding it great, really happy with it. my ma and sister on the green smoke, did not know you can refill em, could you please tell me how to, as i could then use my jucies to fill em for ma,
    many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Hammerman

Sdp take a look at this video this is the easiest method from my experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnPWfGkhnF4

Sir Digby,
    Thanks for that, yea going to stick with cartos, there are just too many different experiences with the Ego-C. Just think cartos are the easier solution, less to go wrong and TH is important also...Wasn't an easy decision to make..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well the good thing about the ego batteries is you can switch between different devices easily so you can try out new things in the future if you want to without hassle.

even with cartomisers there are different ones to look at. the dual coils, the boges, kangers, etc etc etc. good thing about cartos compared to others is their price so they're even easier to try out. 1-2 euros will get you one to try out and see if you like it.

Ah cool you say that as that was something I was wondering about...thanks 4 that.

• Advertisement

Just tried filling from the top end like in the video I linked to, the amount of liquid I got into my mouth was disgusting. Either go with the battery end into the liquid or give it a good hard blow to push the liquid under the hood...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭sdp

thanks hammerman, as green smoke only come with a. as said in video, ( butt plug):o what did you use to pour and force liquid in,
    thank you :)

Sdp, The plug is so small on the GS I just used the standard plug as it is out of the box.
    Yea there was a little left over liquid, not enough to worry about imo.

Advertisement