Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridesmaid dress alterations

Options
  • 13-06-2012 4:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

My sister will be flying in from the states on Saturday morning for her friends wedding the following weekend. She's a bridesmaid and will need some alterations to her dress, can anyone recommend a good dressmaker ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

i found one recently near the high street medical centre. don't know if it's any good though. let me know please if you find one and if they were any good as i may have to get my bridesmaid dresses altered when i get them.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

I got a skirt altered with that lady and she done a very good job and very quick too. If you go into any of the ladies fashion shops in Dungarvan they would probably recommend somebody.

Advertisement