Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pauls boutique jacket??

Options
  • 13-06-2012 5:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey ladies, my girlfriends birthday is comming up in the next 3 weeks and of course she has been dropping hints that she facies a pauls boutique jacket for a while now so its in my best interest that i locate one fairly rapid in order to maintain the peaceful life "ya know yourself like". I am living in the city and haven't a bulls clue where to start looking for this item or if it can even be got in galway!!

You're help would be greatly appreciated girls and ye can even throw in some of your own ideas as well because girls being girls one thing just wouldn't be enough!!
    Looking forward to all your replies ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Elvisgirl16

Try here (sorry, I am new here so unsure if I am allowed to place links but here goes) http://www.pauls-boutique.com/ Now all you need to do is find out which one of the jackets she is after, there seems to be a few of them....or get her a voucher and let her choose her own. I would imagine you would be totally popular either way there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Keephercountry

Try here (sorry, I am new here so unsure if I am allowed to place links but here goes) http://www.pauls-boutique.com/ Now all you need to do is find out which one of the jackets she is after, there seems to be a few of them....or get her a voucher and let her choose her own. I would imagine you would be totally popular either way there.

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

They have them in the sale in Brown Thomas!!! Get in there quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 joyce20121

I think Pauls Boutique Bags are more nice than Pauls Boutique jacket. <Spam snip>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement