Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

He's bigger than you

• 13-06-2012 7:57am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

So your girlfriend wife decides to embark on some extracurricular sex on the side.

Would he bother more that she was riding a guy with an anaconda between his legs or would it not make a difference?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Sorry OP but you should not be worrying about how big he was rather how rich he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

what happened OP?

was there tears?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

The affair itself would bother me, not his penis.

How would the size come up in conversation anyway?

Even if it did, it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Even if it did, it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it.

Small knob :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

dodzy wrote: »

"small knob" + smiley with tongue extended = perhaps not an ideal combination :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

dodzy wrote: »

He's being modest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

...... a guy with an anaconda between his legs....
    I'd be glad that the wife wasn't killed by the anaconda!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

The male ego is more fragile than an egg on the floor.

It would bother every man, and it's not particularly their fault. It's the one area of the body that we have no power over (lots of jokes potential here - knock yourself out) but the one we worry about most in the bedroom.

I think women are very good at not giving anything away. What they don't know can't hurt them etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Yeah, I find out my wife, my soulmate is having an affair and the first thing I ask her is "how big is his knob?"

I wouldnt give a toss tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

decides to embark on some extracurricular sex on the side.
    Since this is AH...
    Kicked her to the side. Get the kids DNA checked.

=-=

Also, has this anything to do with the your other thread about "Have you ever made love to a married woman/man?"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Yeah, I find out my wife, my soulmate is having an affair and the first thing I ask her is "how big is his knob?"

I wouldnt give a toss tbh

Soulmate. Hahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Find the guy, cut it in half, surgecally attach to your own member, your sorted

Ok?

Other then that, the thing that should bother ya more is that your wife has someone elses cock in her mouth in the first place, before she kisses you good night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I'd know she was lying about the cock thing:cool:
    But i'd throw her out for being a tramp anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

the_syco wrote: »
    decides to embark on some extracurricular sex on the side.
    [SIZE="1"]Since this is AH...[/SIZE]
    Kicked her to the side. Get the kids DNA checked.

=-=

Also, has this anything to do with the your other thread about "Have you ever made love to a married woman/man?"?

It made me think about this topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

"small knob" + smiley with tongue extended = perhaps not an ideal combination :P

We can only play the cards we're dealt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

So your girlfriend wife decides to embark on some extracurricular sex on the side.

What's a girlfriend wife?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Honestly OP, you don't have to start a thread on every thing that pops into your head.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement