Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Unlocking Newcastlewest?

• 13-06-2012 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey all!

Anyone know of anywhere in Newcastle that can unlock phones?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

misswhat wrote: »
    Hey all!

Anyone know of anywhere in Newcastle that can unlock phones?

Cheers!

Movie Scene in the market yard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

What kinda phone are you looking to unlock, a boardsie might be able to do it, or you could be able to do it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 misswhat

Oh reallyy? It's a Samsung Galaxy S, jeez if I could do it myself that would be a HUGE relief! Need it done ASAP!

Thanks Jimmy do u know how much he charges?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Who is it locked too?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Oh reallyy? It's a Samsung Galaxy S, jeez if I could do it myself that would be a HUGE relief! Need it done ASAP!

Thanks Jimmy do u know how much he charges?

10 yoyos I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

How long have you the contract with the network carrier on that phone? After a certain lenght of time with them the network carrier is obliged to unlock it for you for free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Lads in movie scene send it out to have it done! Best cut out the middle man and bring it into Limerick to get it done :)

It's a Samsung Galaxy S locked to Meteor! I don't think they will unlock it as I dropped my bill before my contract was up!

I rang the lads in MovieScene charging 20 bobs and can't do Android or Iphones, don't really know what they're asking for 20 quid for!!

Yeah could take it to City, but I'm rarely in there, if I could do it myself, or someone around it'd be an AWFUL lot easier !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

It's a Samsung Galaxy S locked to Meteor! I don't think they will unlock it as I dropped my bill before my contract was up!

I rang the lads in MovieScene charging 20 bobs and can't do Android or Iphones, don't really know what they're asking for 20 quid for!!

Yeah could take it to City, but I'm rarely in there, if I could do it myself, or someone around it'd be an AWFUL lot easier !!

give this a try misswhat-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.helroz.galaxysunlock&feature=related_apps#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwOSwiY29tLmhlbHJvei5nYWxheHlzdW5sb2NrIl0.

if it doesnt work, that doesnt mean your phone isnt unlockable. one of the beauties of android is that there's ways around everything! :D

You are a WONDERFUL person Thank you :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

one does one's best, lol :D;)

ohhhhhhhhhh slight issue, my phone is unable to connect to the internet due to having no sim, and I do not have wireless, so can't install software........... :/

Advertisement