Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chickens in Residential Areas?

• 12-06-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    I know this thread is from awhile ago but just want to know has anyone had any problems with the council having chickens in a residential area. I rang my local council and they told me to send an email to a guy in planning, i asked why and they said I might need planning permission!! I know you need to register with the Dept of Agriculture but has anyone had to go down the route of planning? I am looking at having 2-3 chickens in a nice but simple wooden coop.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Moved to create your own thread as sometimes older threads cause confusion with people replying to the original poster rather than the new query.

Advertisement