Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT263 Higher Certificate in Computing

Options
  • 13-06-2012 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm not sure if anyone on here can answer this for me. The page below says this can potentially be done over 1 year if you have a background or experience in IT or related areas. It seems to only be available for Springboard applicants that I can see.

Do you know if this is also available for Mature/Part time students?

http://www.dit.ie/springboard/programmes/dt263highercertificateincomputing/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

If you are not eligible for springboard you are probably going to have to apply direct to the second stage of DT249 to get it done in a year. There are a few subcodes for students taking the cert, ordinary and honours degree but everything seems to happen under that program's umbrella. I would suggest giving the course head a call and see what your options are and your suitability for advanced entry.

Advertisement