Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware of MenuBooklet.eu

• 13-06-2012 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All

I am posting this thread to let the people know about a fake company that is taking money from different people around dublin. The guy "philip" took €1200 from me to print my flyers, never gave me money back, then a printing company called me that they have my flyer and the person who requested flyer is not responding.

After a long conversation, I came to know that he had took a large amount from different people ( printing companies, menu booklet clients, take aways, and even from some body in terms of business sharing).

I tried to reach their office as mentioned on website, their office is not there, his phone is off and there is no contact information about that company on cro.

his website address is: www.menubooket.eu and his name is <SNIP>.

So please beware of this guy, and if possible please advise how can i take a legal action against him.

Thanks
    Regards

Nick:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 385 ✭✭nicol

Nick,

the site you mention is 'partnered' by this company:

http://www.itlsonline.com/contact-us

You'll see from the contact details on the page above that there is a <SNIP> mentioned, along with an address and telephone number. Might be a good place to start if you want to get your money back.

Nicol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

nick_321 wrote: »
    his website address is: www.menubooket.eu and his name is <SNIP>.

That site doesn't exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

He has another site: http://www.itlsonline.com/contact-us
    The address on that site is for 24 Barton Drive, Dublin, Ireland. In rathfarnham.
    Maybe the contact number on that page is different to the one you have?

Id start off by giong to the Gards.

EDIT

Damn, Nicol beat me!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

jor el wrote: »
    That site doesn't exist.

After the "menubook" section and an "L" and you'll create "menubooklet", a site that does exist and seems to fit what the OP is talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nick_321

Hi all, thanks

That was a typo error website is www.menubooklet.eu,
    I checked that ILTS website, i visited that place and they are not based there. I am trying to call the numbers thr bt no benifit, even none of business is with cro. I am going to guards and to seek legal advise.

But i have only his name and website address, do you guys think it will be enough to take an action.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

nick_321 wrote: »
    Hi all, thanks

That was a typo error website is www.menubooklet.eu,
    I checked that ILTS website, i visited that place and they are not based there. I am trying to call the numbers thr bt no benifit, even none of business is with cro. I am going to guards and to seek legal advise.

But i have only his name and website address, do you guys think it will be enough to take an action.

Thanks

Did you try calling the English numbers provided on the site aswel?
    Im not sure to be honest what exactly the gards would do, but it certainly beats doing nothing about it.
    unfortunately I cant find anything about them on Alexa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Why on earth would you pay up-front for leaflet printing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Do you represent a company or are you a private individual?

How did you pay him? If you paid by credit card, then there is the possibility of initiating a chargeback.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The website tells you nothing apart from the same cut and paste information on every page (which tells you nothing). Having looked at the whole thing I still cant figure out exactly what they are selling, how, or to who.

It has exactly the same stink off it as every other dubious site I have ever seen. How did this guy contact you or did you get in touch because of this site?

Edit: That ILS site is just as bogus. Looks professional but has no function or product.

Its China aswell . I hope these are not the same guys Enda Kenny did a deal with.

• Advertisement
Advertisement