Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four star pizza

Options
  • 13-06-2012 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Just passing Roselawn this morning on the way to work and noticed that four star pizza is opening up. Bye Bye dominos...Four star is much nicer.:D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

They are both as bad as each other. You want a good take out pizza, go for Mizzoni's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

stevekavo wrote: »
    Just passing Roselawn this morning on the way to work and noticed that four star pizza is opening up. Bye Bye dominos...Four star is much nicer.:D

Where is is exactly going to be located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭anbrutog

Where is is exactly going to be located?

Right beside the Chinese. Id say they're delighted to see it opening beside them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭stevekavo

Any body any idea when its opening?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭iMADEtheBBC

Passed it today and noticed that the counters and kitchen equipment were installed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Pizza max in coolmine is the best value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Pizza max in coolmine is the best value.

Four Star is pretty comparable to Pizza Max's deals.

Mizzoni's pizza is muck, they hardly put any sauce on their pizzas, it's always too dry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

stevekavo wrote: »
    Bye Bye dominos...Four star is much nicer.:D
    got a domino's last week and it was really awful. whatever they've done to the sauce it tastes horrible.
    January wrote: »
    Mizzoni's pizza is muck, they hardly put any sauce on their pizzas, it's always too dry.
    used to work in mizzoni's years ago on the northside, saw some awful things go on that if they were the last pizza place left on this earth i wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.
    i dont know anything about pizza max.
    pizza hut lovely but pricy.
    domino's cheap but new sauce is awful.whats surprising is their laurel lodge store has the highest turn over in the country.a real gold mine for now. that is until four star open :D
    four star. at last there is a god. some of the best pizza's i've ever tasted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

.whats surprising is their laurel lodge store has the highest turn over in the country.

Tallaght is, or has. It's also either the busiest in the world, or 'just' the busiest outside of America, depending on the article you read. Although I have seen more saying it's the busiest in the world but that's probably because national papers have jumped on the story.
    http://www.dublinblog.ie/2006/07/31/dominos-tallaght-busiest-branch-in-the-world/
    http://www.dailyfinance.com/photos/worlds-busiest-store-in-a-chain/#photo-5

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

There is a new Pizza place in Mulhuddart. Yummy Pizza. I haven't tried it yet but how bad can pizza be.
    I once heard pizza compared to sex. When it's good it's great and when it's bad it's still pretty good.

• Advertisement

gabsdot40 wrote: »
    There is a new Pizza place in Mulhuddart. Yummy Pizza. I haven't tried it yet but how bad can pizza be.
    I once heard pizza compared to sex. When it's good it's great and when it's bad it's still pretty good.

I've tried it, all their pizza is thin crust by default. Only problem is, on the large pizza's the crust is actually too thin. Slices of pizza falling apart all over the place. They do a 16" pizza with chicken (wings, tenders or nuggets) and two drinks for 18.95. The chicken tenders are gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

You all crazy?

gourmet pizza beside superquinn, nicest pizza i've tasted outside of Italy by a long long way

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

ntlbell wrote: »
    You all crazy?

You all crazy, take away pizza from anywhere is gank!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Nah, Gourmet Pizza is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭stevekavo

Gourmet and Apache are ok dominos is muck. Papa Luigi's in Dunboyne is the nicest out of them all but its a pain in arse when they dont deliver to certain parts of Clonsilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Is this still open. The OH wanted to order this evening but couldn't find the number on their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Any update to this now in 2014? Rarely would get Pizza but used to get Pronto, but now its gone.

Not impressed by Dominos, very salty.

They're open. On Just-Eat.ie too.

Pronto? I thought they closed?

beauf wrote: »
    Pronto? I thought they closed?

This thread is about Four Star? Pronto are closed.

• Advertisement

My bad. I'll start a new one then more general.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement