Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women on Wheels

Options
  • 13-06-2012 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows anything about this? I passed a window in town and saw a small flyer but didn't have time to read it. I'd be really interested in finding out info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 M.E

From the Comeragh Cycling Club website;

WATERFORD SPORTS PARTNERSHIP ARE ONCE AGAIN RUNNING THE ‘WOW’ OR WOMEN ON WHEELS TRAINING PROGRAMMES, THIS IS A 7 WEEK PROGRAMME THAT WILL HOPEFULLY ENCOURAGE WOMEN ON THEIR BIKES AND AT THE END OF THE SESSIONS BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SEAN KELLY TOUR OF WATERFORD IN AUGUST:
    THE PROGRAMME STARTS ON JULY 15TH WITH A CYCLING WORK SHOP AND CYCLE TO BE HELD IN THE RSC FROM 10.00AM TO 1.00PM. ALL YOU NEED IS A BIKE AND HELMET. THE CYCLING WORKSHOP WILL BE FOLLOWED BY 6 WEEKS TRAINING SPINS WHICH WILL BE ALTERNATED BETWEEN COMERAGHCC AND SPORTIF WATERFORD CC.
    IF INTERESTED, CONTACT PAULINE IN WATERFORD SPORTS PARTNERSHIP ON 051-849855 OR EMAIL PCUNNINGHAM@WATERFORDSPORTSPARTNERSHIP.IE

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭deiselack

thanks! Hmmm I wonder do you need to be really fit?! I'll need to work on that :(

Advertisement