Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

its probably haunted

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Think the fare to Waterford is about €1.90, Installation needed for wimax, the only other hope you have is either an 086 or 083 dongle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

wellboytoo wrote: »
    Think the fare to Waterford is about €1.90, Installation needed for wimax, the only other hope you have is either an 086 or 083 dongle.

Would upc not work there

Google the timetable Tramore Waterford starts around six thirty am, till just after 11..
    Stop sign is your hand, put it out and he will stop directly opposite bthe entrance, used it many times

Today was my first time trying to get that bus and as i suspected the bus did not stop outside grace dieu retreat house :mad:

Google the timetable Tramore Waterford starts around six thirty am, till just after 11..
    Stop sign is your hand, put it out and he will stop directly opposite bthe entrance, used it many times

Today was my first time trying to get that bus and as i suspected the bus did not stop outside grace dieu retreat house :mad:
    Put your hand up to stop it on the straight and it will stop does for me!

I did tht today and was just ignored , do I need to be across the road

• Advertisement

I did tht today and was just ignored , do I need to be across the road
    You need to be on the side of the road the bus is travelling on.

Advertisement