Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes Swap Anybody?

Options
  • 13-06-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Heya, I am just wondering if anybody may be interested in getting a bunch of the clothes which they have in their wardrobe that they are sick of looking at and having a clothes swap meetup? We used to do it at home, friends would get together, have some coffees or wines and swap the clothes which they were over wearing, or no longer used i.e maternity etc, for something which was entirely new to their wardrobe without having to spend money on it. Obviously it would be clothes which you would still consider to be wearable yourself, no point trying to swap things which only use in repurposing would be the dust bag. Let me know if anyone is keen for a meetup and swap.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭MrTsSnickers

Sounds like fun. If you get a group together let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I think it's fitting that I read your name as "Mr T's Knickers".

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭MrTsSnickers

Ficheall wrote: »
    I think it's fitting that I read your name as "Mr T's Knickers".

It's Mr T's Snickers

Advertisement