Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bishops palace in Drumcondra opening hours

Options
  • 13-06-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,
    Anyone know what time the Bishops Palace in Drumcondra is open? I keep going down there to walk my dog only to find the gates closed. :confused:
    Have googled it but can't find anything.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Moved From AH

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

seems to vary a lot. The gates on clonliffe road are always open later than on Drumcondra road though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dnekro69

natkil wrote: »
    Hey,
    Anyone know what time the Bishops Palace in Drumcondra is open? I keep going down there to walk my dog only to find the gates closed. :confused:
    Have googled it but can't find anything.

Haven't been in about 20 years
    Tried a few times too
    Gates were always locked as well but got in today thru clonliffe rd. For a look to see how it's changed. Seen Piledriver work going on one of the fields to looks there's gonna be building work happening there too

Advertisement