Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor internet plus/free browse and text.

Options
  • 13-06-2012 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭

I'm on this plan a while now. Top up €20 and get free internet for a month up to 1GB and free meteor text for a month. I didn't notice but they changed the name from one to the other last month. Another thing which seems to have changed instead of having 1GB a month I only have 50mb a day. I topped up two weeks ago so Im still within the 30 days. Its a bit useless to me now as 50mb is already gone and would easily spend the €20 credit I have today. I can't find the plan Im on under old plans on their site now.

Anyone else on this plan or notice a change?

Edit
    The Promotion is available only to Meteor Pay As You Go ("PAYG") Customers on the Anytime Choice Tariff Plan ("Eligible Customers") who contact and register with Meteor between 15th July '08 and 30th April 2012 ("Promotion Period").

Crap I think I was on a promotion that just expired.

Advertisement