Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a job in waterford

Options
  • 13-06-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I recently completed my fetac 5 in Health care. I have experience looking after elderly people. If anyone hear of any postions going can u let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Hunky_Dory

Send in your CV to all the nursing homes around, don't know where you are based but here's a few: Havenwood in Ballygunner, Waterford Nursing Home(Mowlam in Ballinakill Downs), Killure Bridge Nursing Home, Little Sisters of the Poor Ferrybank...

Apply to/email some of the local homecare companies; FRS, Home-instead, Bluebird etc...

You have to put yourself out there to be successful, things don't just happen!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

this weeks edition of news and star has a personal assitant for an elderly person advertised in job section

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

call in to every nursing home personally and speak to management , if you send in a CV , it will likely join the pile with the rest of em id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 neko

Hunky_Dory wrote: »
    Send in your CV to all the nursing homes around, don't know where you are based but here's a few: Havenwood in Ballygunner, Waterford Nursing Home(Mowlam in Ballinakill Downs), Killure Bridge Nursing Home, Little Sisters of the Poor Ferrybank...

Apply to/email some of the local homecare companies; FRS, Home-instead, Bluebird etc...

You have to put yourself out there to be successful, things don't just happen!! :)

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 neko

this weeks edition of news and star has a personal assitant for an elderly person advertised in job section

thanks for the tip of

Advertisement