Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Ireland worse customer service ever.(departments do not communicate)

Options
  • 13-06-2012 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

"I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with 3 mobile. I got bill for first time in four months from them stating i owed 175 euro. i rang and was passed from customer service ,to technical support, back to customer service and then through to cancellations where a manager assured me no money was outstanding on my account. ( I have a direct debit set up). Now i get hounded about with ten calls a day with people demanding me to pay my bill or be cut off by people who have very poor English, when I ask for explanation the hang up or transfer me. I rang up today where no one seems to be able to explain to me what is going on. If I dont pay I will be cut off and if I leave them Il be charged over 600 cancellation fee. any suggestions how handle this company or to escape them. I in process of contacting comreg( regulator) but that could take ages to resolve.

I Posted the above post over two weeks ago and 3 Ireland contacted me since that and were very apologetic and offered to cover half of my outstanding balance due to the hours I spent on phone to them and for not receiving any bills for past four to five months. But instead of applying the credit the suspended my account without notice and never applied a credit. I tried speaking to their collections on numerous occasions who were very rude and demanded payment and advised me no notes were there to say I was promised a credit.

I will now be contacting Comreg (regulator) about this. I personally would never go near this provider ever again. Paid a huge price for a new samsung galaxy phone and stuck to them for 2 years.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement