Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things to do in an airport

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

beks101 wrote: »
    Good effort everyone, though I may need more. Initial flight got delayed, missed connecting flight so now am waiting on a flight to Atlanta where I'll be stopping over til 10pm tonight. That's 8 hours away.
    And my battery's dying. And I have no charger. And I'm roaming. And I'm surrounded by fat Americans that keep staring at me.

Jesus hates me

Thought you were in Canada,i see a political incident coming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Good effort everyone, though I may need more. Initial flight got delayed, missed connecting flight so now am waiting on a flight to Atlanta where I'll be stopping over til 10pm tonight. That's 8 hours away.
    And my battery's dying. And I have no charger. And I'm roaming. And I'm surrounded by fat Americans that keep staring at me.

Jesus hates me

They are fat and hungry, they want to eat you.

Go buy yourself a charger, we'll keep you entertained

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I have a charger, sanity restored.

Hello Atlanta! Everyone is tanned and attractive and this airport is MASSIVE.

What's new around here? Anyone got any decent jokes?

Thought you were in Canada,

I live in Canada, I'm now in the states

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I hate Dublin airport, its so boring. I spend half my time in there reading/using electronic devices, the other glancing up cos ryanair announce boarding so fast you wouldn't even notice :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Wash
    rince
    and repeat, always repeat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Ash cloud floating around again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

OP,

Game of "I Spy", you spy first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Have a Tug in the Jax!

21/25