Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balloons - Street Vendors in Dublin this year

Options
  • 13-06-2012 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi All smile.gif

I have a quick question, although it's probably a long shot!!!

Is anyone out there, or does anyone know the Balloon Sellers that were going up and down O'Connell Street selling those punch balloons at the paddys day parade in Dublin this year by any chance?

I know it was ages ago, and you all probably forget the parade at this stage! LOL.

I was hoping to get in touch with one of them if at all possible? All i can remember is that they were all girls from Dublin, and there were 3 or 4 of them, walking up and down selling balloons during the parade...

I briefly chatted to one of the girls and wanted to ask them something again...

Hopefully someone out there knows them! And if you could get them to PM me or even PM me their details that would be great smile.gif

Thanks a mill! smile.gif

Advertisement