Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

specific handbag required in dublin

• 13-06-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

hi, my GFs birthday is coming up in 12 days and she has hinted she would like a new handbag. i had picked on out online that would be the type of one she would normally choose, but for one reason or another i will not have the cash on me to buy it until the end of the week, meaning online shopping is out. Can anyone tell me the best place with a selection of bags in the city please, the handbag i would like to get is the pippa middleton has with her most of the time, or something like it, at a budget of 250e?

thanks ladies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

That's a Modalu I think! Not sure where you are but they don't seem to stock them in Dublin (http://www.modalu.com/store-finder) so you might have to find a look-a-like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

If she really really wants the bag, I would say order it online and maybe just get her something small for the day. If it was me, I wouldn't mind waiting an extra few days than getting a different bag than I wanted.

You could print off a picture of the bag and write IOU on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

lizt wrote: »
    If she really really wants the bag, I would say order it online and maybe just get her something small for the day. If it was me, I wouldn't mind waiting an extra few days than getting a different bag than I wanted.You could print off a picture of the bag and write IOU on it?
    +1 Picking out handbags is so difficult, id even struggle for my best friends tbh. So the fact you already know what she likes/wants i would wait until it arrived and don't substitute just for the day. A small pressie and a cute "IOU present in waiting" would be a million times better than a random bag that will never be used and shoved in the back of a wardrobe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

The official website has delivery to Ireland within 3-10 working days, so if you were to order it now there's a good chance it would arrive before her birthday. ;)

Advertisement