Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

proper sturdy wheelbarrow ?

• 13-06-2012 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking for a proper sturdy wheelbarrow, ie : steel alloy and strong galvanized tray, at least 1mm thick.

After turning around in the county, the only models I saw were the light stuff, with plastic wheels, just good to carry leafs or turf.
    I have to move some soil and stone, so it has to be a sturdy one.

Any adress in Co Clare or Co Galway for this ?

Thanks ! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Any farm supply store will have what you want. Stay away from the DIY stores and even the garden centres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I got mine must be 8+ years ago in Moycullen, fully galvanised, made in Croatia (I'll get the name later). I've since seen the same branded barrows but painted, stay well clear of the painted junk. Cost €85 at the time, bargain. Has had everything in it from rocks, to concrete, to sheep, to dung, to bagged fertiliser, to quad sprayers :D

Found it's name online - Limex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Bodacious

bertie 56 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a proper sturdy wheelbarrow, ie : steel alloy and strong galvanized tray, at least 1mm thick.

After turning around in the county, the only models I saw were the light stuff, with plastic wheels, just good to carry leafs or turf.
    I have to move some soil and stone, so it has to be a sturdy one.

Any adress in Co Clare or Co Galway for this ?

Thanks ! ;)

THE YELLOW plastic construction wheel barrow imo is the best barrow money can buy E95, saw a sales rep for them walloping the body of it with a sledge one day to prove they wont go to pieces on ya

Advertisement