Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprenticeship Assessment with Novaritis(Cork)

Options
  • 13-06-2012 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Alrite guys, i've been called for an 'apprenticeship assessment' for an electrical apprenticeship with Novaritis in Ringaskiddy on Saturday. I was just wondering had anyone else done an assessment like this with them before and did they know what kind of stuff it would entail? If anyone has done a similar assessment with another company i'd love to hear what they think might come up! I'd say i'll need to get a grasp on maths and the likes again before Saturday as its 4 years since I did my Leaving Cert!

Nice one guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lostlad

If your going for an aprenticeship with them Id imagine it would just be a talk with you to figure out if you are the type of person they want to hire.

E.G.
    Team player,
    Good at taking instruction,
    Understandands the importance of safety in the workplace,
    Possibly that you understand that some of your worktasks for the first year will boring/monotonous at times.
    Good attention to detail etc

I wouldn't worry about the maths aspect they will have your leaving cert results to judge that off.

So don't be nervous wear a suit and leave a good impression.

Advertisement