Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what to put on under-eye area? confused!

• 13-06-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I always get confused about my facial routine when it comes to products under the eye. I have an expensive anti-wrinkle eye cream, so I use that but then get confused because you're not supposed to use foundations, primers or 'BB' creams made for the face under your eyes because they're too heavy. I have some proof of this since I know when I use too-heavy products under my eyes I can get small white dots which are visible.
    But then you're also supposed to use an SPF under the eye, but eye-creams and concealers don't have SPF - foundations do.

Any tips? ?

I am in my 30's with my main problem being under-eye circles.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

You can get both eyecreams and concealers with spf. I use the Prevage eye cream with spf 15. You can get many concealers too such as Mac and Estee Lauder with a high spf

Advertisement