Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Word Processing Help!!!!

• 13-06-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Silly question. But need help.

Im writing on a word document and need to check mark a box on a document. When I right click on the mouse and click "add text" to insert "x" into the box. A small line appears and no text at all. Can anyone help!! Need to send off a document tomorrow and this has me at a loss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

you should know better with over a thousand posts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

davet82 wrote: »
    you should know better with over a thousand posts

totally unhelpful. But fair. Can you offer me the answer now after your lovely reply!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Print it out and draw the X on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Press Alt-F4 to bring up the Word help menu. It's all there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Print it out and draw the X on.

Great idea :rolleyes: If it didn't have to be typed, that would be great..........:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Great idea :rolleyes: If it didn't have to be typed, that would be great..........:rolleyes:

Don't you rolleyes to a sarcastic comment in AH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Sorry couldn't help myself. In fairness asking for help in after hours never ends well. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

totally unhelpful. But fair. Can you offer me the answer now after your lovely reply!! :D

tell what the document is about first and then i might :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement