Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenance Grant

• 13-06-2012 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hey lads. :)

I'm just filling out the online form for the maintenance grant, and I got to a part where it says "Have you applied for or will you be getting any other student financial assistance from Ireland or abroad for the 2012/13 academic year?
    Please give details of all awards/funds from the awarding/funding body or Department and the full amount, including fees that you will get in 2012/13"

The other thing I've applied for is the HEAR scheme, but I have no idea how much I'll get from this scheme. Has anyone any idea? Can't find it on the website anywhere. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

I just put down "Applied for HEAR scheme" in that section. I'm sure they'll understand that nobody's sure yet about whether or not they got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Oh good, I'll do the same so. :) Cheers.

Advertisement