Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shootings in Hillview

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

What's the city coming to blah blah blah...Gardaí are crap etc etc
    I know something ye don't know.
    Yep expect much more.
    It's going to be like the Wild West up there over the next few weeks. I know loads of stuff that I can't say here. Stuff that ye don't know.

You should be ashamed of yourself if you havent given this information to the gardai. :mad:
    You must get a kick out of posting these type of comments on the forum.

Wanker
    ps,
    he's so stupid little boy even thanked me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

And heres another one of membersonly specials.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78897818

Are you aware that witholding information that could prevent a crime is against the law?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Is Membersonly the resurrected BillythePig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'll say two things. One is that everyone on the street has a good idea why the attacks are happening, and who's ordering them. The Gardaí know too. And if membersonly knows of more attacks, then he should let us know. Lives are at risk here. And those shooting up houses have no consideration for the fact that there are children in the houses that could be killed.

These attacks are completely unjustified, and are coming from someone who's afraid - No more, no less.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jackdx2

dlofnep wrote: »
    I'll say two things. One is that everyone on the street has a good idea why the attacks are happening, and who's ordering them. The Gardaí know too. And if membersonly knows of more attacks, then he should let us know. Lives are at risk here. And those shooting up houses have no consideration for the fact that there are children in the houses that could be killed.

These attacks are completely unjustified, and are coming from someone who's afraid - No more, no less.

you say afraid , afraid of what exactly? are the Gardai any closer to catching these people , i know a few people up there and they are a little worried about whats going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

jackdx2 wrote: »
    you say afraid , afraid of what exactly? are the Gardai any closer to catching these people , i know a few people up there and they are a little worried about whats going on.

afraid of what? probably the flying bullets in fairness. There's lots of young kids around that area, nobody wants to see anybody getting hurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

afraid of what? probably the flying bullets in fairness. There's lots of young kids around that area, nobody wants to see anybody getting hurt.

What happened up there I am out of the loop ?

deisedave wrote: »
    What happened up there I am out of the loop ?

http://www.wlrfm.com/news-and-sport/waterford-news/153916.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

I have no idea about hillview is there much drug activity up there ?

deisedave wrote: »
    I have no idea about hillview is there much drug activity up there ?
    Na tis not bad with drugs in fairness. It's only a small estate I suppose. One or two arseholes over the years but nothing major.

• Advertisement

It's nothing to do with drugs. Hillview is a great estate, with a good community. The guy bringing all the trouble up here is from a well known family in Ballybeg.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jackdx2

one of the posts stated that the person ordering the shooting is afraid , i was asking what are they afraid of?

one of the posts stated that the person ordering the shooting is afraid , i was asking what are they afraid of?

oh right sorry. I cant really answer that without giving away whats happening.

He's not afraid to do the crime, but he is afraid to do the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Ok, I get it now.

I hope the gardaí take out all the stops in locking him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

In all fairness if ur afraid to the time u should never do the crime.

cococoady wrote: »

Should never do the crime regardless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

The dog's in the street know what's going on,then again it's probably in my head.

marlin vs wrote: »
    The dog's in the street know what's going on,then again it's probably in my head.

It's in my experience that the dog's on the street rarely know anything, other than spreading rumours and bull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

smell of snakey knack in this thread

• Advertisement

It's in my experience that the dog's on the street rarely know anything, other than spreading rumours and bull.
    Sorry my friend, but local knowledge speaks for itself.

marlin vs wrote: »
    Sorry my friend, but local knowledge speaks for itself.

Well I know exactly what's happened, and it's nothing to do with drugs.

Who mentioned drug's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Jaysus, people love knowing stuff about crime and heartache don't they?

I love being blissfully unaware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Its like a script from murder she wrote on this the way that some poster(s) are saying they know what its over and who is doing it, i think if some people know who is doing it and why then they shouldnt be on boards boasting about what they know, only little kids do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

cococoady wrote: »

Should never do the crime regardless :)

Oh yeah. That too haha

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Unbelievable :rolleyes:

Unbelievable :rolleyes:

What do you mean unbelievable? You're the one masquerading pretending you have information about future attacks. I know exactly why these attacks are happening, and it's absolutely nothing to do with drugs. Don't be trying to insinuate something that you obviously know nothing about. The fact is - a house was shot at for no good reason, other than some scumbag is afraid to do the time for a crime from a few months back.

S28382 wrote: »
    Its like a script from murder she wrote on this the way that some poster(s) are saying they know what its over and who is doing it, i think if some people know who is doing it and why then they shouldnt be on boards boasting about what they know, only little kids do that.

I'm certainly not boasting about it - one of the houses shot in is a good family friend. I'm trying to make sure misinformation is not posted in this thread, as a few posters seem to be claiming more attacks are coming, and others are insinuating drugs were involved.

I know just as much as the Gardaí know. And they know exactly what happened, they will just need to build the evidence for it. Make no mistake about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Premier

Just reading through the posts here regarding the troubles that are ongoing.
    This is a great city that we live in and should be proud of it, I know it's hard sometimes to look above whats going on but it it a minority.
    I dont think for a minute that it's the new limerick or such that can be said with a heavy heart but it's true that it is a minority thats involved.

With the laws so lenient here regarding gun and knife culture it can be said that theres no deterring factors that comes into the minds of the people that use such weapons.

The current government have a lot to answer for regarding whats going on.
    Society demands answers, it's not as if people are looking for money from the government just protection of the people of Ireland, Lets face it if they cant give the people that their just ****ing useless.:D

Advertisement