Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to collaborate in west cork

Options
  • 13-06-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi folks,

I am looking to collaborate on some tracks, I'm based in skibbereen, west cork, and would like to work with someone/some people who are based around the same general area, although I am willing to work with people on a project and pass around tracks/files electronically etc.

Genres that I am interested in are electro, trance, psy etc. Basically all EDM.

I've been messing about in music for a while now and need to get the motivation going to do more, hence the idea for a collab. I have a fair amount of gear here both software based and hardware.

Anyway if interested or want additional info give me a shout.

Cheers for looking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

andyh73 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I am looking to collaborate on some tracks, I'm based in skibbereen, west cork, and would like to work with someone/some people who are based around the same general area, although I am willing to work with people on a project and pass around tracks/files electronically etc.

Genres that I am interested in are electro, trance, psy etc

I've been messing about in music for a while now and need to get the motivation going to do more, hence the idea for a collab. I have a fair amount of gear here both software based and hardware.

Anyway if interested or want additional info give me a shout.

Cheers for looking.

Interested. Is there any where I may check out your stuff?
    Here's a link to my latest track, it's a preview of the latest one anyway

http://soundcloud.com/cremerz/lounge-preview

Although I mainly focus on the House genre, I like all genres.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 andyh73

@ wasterex - pm sent

Advertisement