Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile balance

Options
  • 13-06-2012 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

I am on Emobile prepay € 20 per month for 250 mins 250 texts and 250 Mb of data. Got a text the other day saying i was approaching my 250 Mb allowance and to check the balance text "Balance Data" to 50104. I did that and got back "Sorry your message was not recognised. Please check that you have texted the correct keyword required. For further details call 1800 690 000"
    Called them and was told to text "Balance" instead of Balance Data. That didnt work either. Its not a big issue but just wonder can anybody help...thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from mobiles - The guys here will answer any questions for you

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

pbarr wrote: »
    I am on Emobile prepay € 20 per month for 250 mins 250 texts and 250 Mb of data. Got a text the other day saying i was approaching my 250 Mb allowance and to check the balance text "Balance Data" to 50104. I did that and got back "Sorry your message was not recognised. Please check that you have texted the correct keyword required. For further details call 1800 690 000"
    Called them and was told to text "Balance" instead of Balance Data. That didnt work either. Its not a big issue but just wonder can anybody help...thanks.

Hi pbarr,

If you text "Offer" to 50104 you will get a text back advising of your remaining minutes, texts and data balance.

Let me know if any other queries.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

Thanks Grainne works perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

My wife is having persistent problems with her eMobile plan.

She is supposed to be on the 20/30 deal and made a €20 payment last week. Yet now she has no minutes left despite the fact that she has used nothing like 250 minutes.

Attempts to get satisfaction from the Customer Care leads to nothing more than frustration.

Previously she was on scheduled top-ups but these fell apart when eMobile inexplicably failed to apply for payment without notification.

There seems to be serious issues with the activation process after a payment is received. That can sometimes take more than 12 hours, so eMobile have the money and no service can be accessed.

In short after making the payment, in time, called for by the plan she now has no service and is really cheesed off.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Condatis wrote: »
    My wife is having persistent problems with her eMobile plan.

She is supposed to be on the 20/30 deal and made a €20 payment last week. Yet now she has no minutes left despite the fact that she has used nothing like 250 minutes.

Attempts to get satisfaction from the Customer Care leads to nothing more than frustration.

Previously she was on scheduled top-ups but these fell apart when eMobile inexplicably failed to apply for payment without notification.

There seems to be serious issues with the activation process after a payment is received. That can sometimes take more than 12 hours, so eMobile have the money and no service can be accessed.

In short after making the payment, in time, called for by the plan she now has no service and is really cheesed off.

Hi Condatis,

Can you PM your wifes mobile number and pin and I can get this checked out for you. Do you have access to her account? If not she will need to contact customer care to allow you access to the account.

Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement