Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaving Cert OL corrections

• 13-06-2012 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Quick question - does anyone know if the LC OL conference is in Hodson Bay as well? Reason I ask is State Exams just rang me to ask me would I correct LC and I had already booked a room for the JC conference and I forgot to ask them where it is!

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

It varies, you'll have to call them to confirm (or they might post you details).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Maybe if you post up which subject you are examining, someone might be able to help :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,387 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

gagiteebo wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Quick question - does anyone know if the LC OL conference is in Hodson Bay as well? Reason I ask is State Exams just rang me to ask me would I correct LC and I had already booked a room for the JC conference and I forgot to ask them where it is!

Thank you :)

You didn't mention the subject. Ring the SEC and ask where it is. Even if conference is not in Hodson Bay you will be within 2-3 miles of it at most so easy to get to from hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Maybe if you post up which subject you are examining, someone might be able to help :)

Doh! You're very right, I just assumed everyone could read my mind :p It's French! I was on the phone and asked them every question but where :rolleyes: Can't get through to them at the minute, I guess they're quite busy at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Just keep ringing as they are so busy . Or you can email examiners@examinations.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement