Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messy Writing

Options
  • 13-06-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭

As the tests go on my hand gets tired and my writing becomes sloppy. It is legible however. Sometimes my hand even cramps. Does this happen to anyone else? i hope the examiner can read my writing :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭DaleHyland

happened to me in History, had I been writing as I normally do, I wouldn't have got the paper done. Hopefully the examiner will suck it up for me because I did really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Hannah_2012

Yeah that happened to me, I was still writing up until the last minute of history. My hand gets sore then my writing goes all big & messy. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭thecrammer

That happened to me :P
    My writing starts out so perfect, but by the end I can barely hold the pen and I basically just drag it across the page in a squiggly line... god bless the poor examiner who's going to correct my paper xD
    It's so stressful, because even though my hand hurts I have to keep going otherwise I'll run out of time. Fairly dramatic, I'm like, "I...must...go on!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

thecrammer wrote: »
    That happened to me :P
    My writing starts out so perfect, but by the end I can barely hold the pen and I basically just drag it across the page in a squiggly line... god bless the poor examiner who's going to correct my paper xD
    It's so stressful, because even though my hand hurts I have to keep going otherwise I'll run out of time. Fairly dramatic, I'm like, "I...must...go on!"
    Ha!!! I actually have a blister on my hand after history and English

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭The House Of Wolves

I hold my pen really strangely, and as a result I have blisters all over my hand throughout the year. I started crying with the pain during my mocks for history as it was last.
    So now I've got those gummy things on the pens, only using round ones, have a bandage around my middle finger where the pen rubs and am rubbing healing cream and doing hand exercises every day to relieve tension.

It's actually working! I was so worried I wouldn't be able to write for history and religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭ButtonBox

I hold my pen really strangely, and as a result I have blisters all over my hand throughout the year. I started crying with the pain during my mocks for history as it was last.
    So now I've got those gummy things on the pens, only using round ones, have a bandage around my middle finger where the pen rubs and am rubbing healing cream and doing hand exercises every day to relieve tension.

It's actually working! I was so worried I wouldn't be able to write for history and religion.

I hold the pens really strangely too, except it gives me blisters on my fourth finger! :( Cause I hold it in between by middle and fourth finger instead of index and middle.
    I've been using plasters but they just fall off.. I'm going to try find some gummy things. Even if I've only four exams left, the gummy things will be worth it. XD

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭The House Of Wolves

ButtonBox wrote: »
    I hold the pens really strangely too, except it gives me blisters on my fourth finger! :( Cause I hold it in between by middle and fourth finger instead of index and middle.
    I've been using plasters but they just fall off.. I'm going to try find some gummy things. Even if I've only four exams left, the gummy things will be worth it. XD

Trying finding some actual bandages, not just plasters and wrap it a few times around. My mammy's a physio so I just have all the stuff lying around luckily.

And yeah, they're an absolute life saver, the pen grips.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Hannah_2012

I have this lump and a dint on my middle finger. -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I have this lump and a dint on my middle finger. -_-[/Quote religion will be a long one I say. God help my hands

Advertisement