Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Available jobs in Cork city

Options
  • 13-06-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

I know that there's already an "available jobs" Thread, but there's not really any activity on that, and the only jobs that are advertising online are topaz and centra, so does anyone know of anywhere that's hiring at the moment, or spotted any staff wanted signs lately? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I've got experience in computer sales, outdoor persuits, and waiting by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

You can reply to the other thread and ask your question there. That's what it's for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Sales assistant in the clothes shop near Penny's,is it called Jack & Jones ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Owen wrote: »
    You can reply to the other thread and ask your question there. That's what it's for.

Thats actually not what its for.
    Its for jobs only not questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I disagree. By the OP asking for jobs to be posted as replies in this thread, it'll render the other thread fragemented and redundant by not posting available positions there where they are most visible.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Chris.Buckley

Well there's no-one posting in that thread, and i'm just looking for a bit of help. I didn't intend to cause problems.. thanks for the tip about jack&jones though, will look into it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭snoopmadra

throw your Cv into Alcon labs on the model farm road,they take on every now and again.dunno where they advertise tho

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Owen wrote: »
    I disagree. By the OP asking for jobs to be posted as replies in this thread, it'll render the other thread fragemented and redundant by not posting available positions there where they are most visible.

You cant disagree on a purpose of something that I have created and am maintaining.

Posts not about jobs will be deleted in there and warnings issues. (Read the warning in thread topic)

Im not debating whether OP should just of refered to that but he/she should not be asking questions in there.

Advertisement