Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheating in Exams........

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Martin_94 wrote: »
    That guideline was probably a trap, a cunning fake website designed to fool people thus hindering their chances in CSPE. As for your teacher, he was probably in on it too. CSPE teachers don't study Politicians faces for 12 years in college for nothing. He was probably concerned you'd become better at the join the dots section of the CSPE paper than him.

When it comes to CSPE, trust nobody. The desire to even pass the subject outweighs the moral conscience of the most noble of men.

Tis true, Martin. How a stray soul can perish in the hapless jaws of a smiling damned villain disguised as a CSPE teacher! In sooth I know why I am so sad, failing CSPE wearies me and you say it wearies you.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

No
    Ah CSPE... I can still remember the look on my teacher's face when he read my half-arsed project... He told me to redo it but I said it'd be grand... And as always things turned out grand...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭F9Devil

No
    *reads thread title*

*wonders why everyones talking about CSPE*

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

No
    The general gist of the topic is that some people think that reporting cheaters is good and some people think it is bad.

Because cheating is an unfriendly topic.
    CSPE is inclusive.

CSPE > Cheating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

No
    reznov wrote: »
    Because cheating is an unfriendly topic.
    CSPE is inclusive.

CSPE > Cheating.

What are your thoughts on cheating in CSPE? Personally, I think in it's the one time I'd accept it. The stress students go through, the money they've spent on CSPE grinds, the amount of people competing for that D at Common Level! I've no idea why some people don't cheat for that exam, the pressure is just too much.

COnfession:

I got grinds for CSPE for over 2 years.

Please don't spur me like a dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

No
    oh man I remember for my junior cert I took the complete piss out of the religion and cspe exams

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Enough, thanks.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement