Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science mandatory experiments.. please help!

Options
  • 13-06-2012 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I know that alot of schools dont even check and just give the 10% but should i bother trying to write up all the experiments now ? i have all of the physics ones to do.. so it wont leave me much time for study...
    our teacher isn't great and didnt make us write them up during the year so were all under pressure to do it now...

have much people got there experiments written up ? should i bother? pleaaase help... thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭iliketwixbars

I know that alot of schools dont even check and just give the 10% but should i bother trying to write up all the experiments now ? i have all of the physics ones to do.. so it wont leave me much time for study...
    our teacher isn't great and didnt make us write them up during the year so were all under pressure to do it now...

have much people got there experiments written up ? should i bother? pleaaase help... thanks :)

You mean she didn't make you write them up?!?!?! :eek: How dare she! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ilovesmiles

yeaaah.. i dont know if your being sarcastic or not... :L but no.. and im in an irish school and we do science through english so now i have to go find the experiments in irish :/ are you doing jc ? do you have the experiments written up ?
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Our teacher just wrote them all on the board and we all copied them down :P I hope the inspectors don't check our school or else he/she will be getting a dose of De Ja Vu :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

lee3155 wrote: »
    Our teacher just wrote them all on the board and we all copied them down :P I hope the inspectors don't check our school or else he/she will be getting a dose of De Ja Vu :o
    That's what everyone does, it doesn't matter. If it did nobody would be allowed to use those books as they have the same format and layout. You'll be fine.

Advertisement