Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nicked: 1991 Honda Bros 91 D 48123

Options
  • 28-11-2004 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

My bike, pic attached, was nicked last night from outside my house in Clonsilla.

It is a black 1991 Honda NT400J Bros. It has a Moriwaki exhaust on it and I've only seen one other in the country with it. It also has a Biondi smoked screen, a Powerbronze bellypan, a braded front brake hose and an EBC front Disc with Pirelli Sport Demons front and rear.

If anyone is offered it, let me know.

Cheers,

LD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Sorry to hear it was robbed :(

scumbags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

sorry to hear it , i am sure they are stupid enough to drive this around blanch in next couple of days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭ED-209

That's such a sexy bike. Really sorry to hear that, you must be gutted. My GF has a thing about the Bros and I'm always eyeing them up myself.

Will keep an eye out for this one, very hard to miss, especially with the belly pan and fairing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭dee mm

Will keep my eyes open, as Ed said its fairly distinctive, there a great bike hope you get it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Cheers guys. Of course the great tragedy is that the insurance is third party only.

Yeah, great bike, perfect for town travel and the odd country blast.

Gonna do the rounds of the dodgy breakers and see what I can see.

LD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Kenz

Ah bollocks man.... really bad when this happens.

I had my 95 Honda CB400sf removed from workplace just up the road from Consilla back in January. Didn't hear head nor tail of it since. Insurance company said if it's not being driven around for fun by some scumbag, it'd be already taken apart and put in a box and shipped off to the UK probably for parts.

Good Luck

yeah, it could be taken apart as couriers love them and would pay good price for the engine and other bits. Also nobody checks engine numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭fiacha

what are the chances ???

From RTE news
    Shooting incident at house in Dublin

30 November 2004 09:48

Gardaí are investigating a shooting incident at a house in Blanchardstown in Dublin last night.

Two armed men entered the house on Fortlawn Avenue at around 10pm, and fired a number of shots. They made their getaway on a black motorcycle.

There were no injuries sustained by any of the occupants of the house.

I know, I saw this myself and imediately thought that my poor bike could be forced into a life of crime.

Oh well. I have taken good care of her so unfortunately, she is likely to serve well till they either get caught or shot.

LD

You never know , but on the other note I have seen two little guys attached to the bike last night (not the killer type:) ) wearing protective runners :D on Black honda bros . They were doing at least 60 while overtaking people in slip road (last exit to shopping center.

• Advertisement

You didn't see a reg did you?

LD

was looking but could only see WW there. They are not that stupid , reg would be the first thing that will be changed on the bike. It could be even cloned with other damaged bros.

Advertisement