Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find past mock papers?

• 13-06-2012 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

All of the websites I look at require you to pay for them, but anyone know any place I look at em? Marking schemes too would be a big plus! :D

Specifically Chemistry and Applied maths ones! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Not likely to find many online for free. Perhaps your teachers can help you? It's the end of the year but if they're around for the exams you could always ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

They're not published as far as I know. Your teacher would be the best source for them, they get samples from different companies every year to pick which one they want, and they probably hang onto them. If its for the exams this year, you might be able ring the school and see if they can get in touch with your teachers.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pepperr

Yeah I will try to track her down, haven't seen her around the school since Maths Paper 1 though...just looking for alternatives :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Pepperr wrote: »
    Yeah I will try to track her down, haven't seen her around the school since Maths Paper 1 though...just looking for alternatives :D

To be honest, at this stage, unless you're 100% confident with the past papers, I would stick to the actual papers and marking schemes for your revision. Mock papers and marking schemes are made by external companies, not the ones who set the real exam, so they may be misleading.

Advertisement