Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEN PARTY ESSENTIALS...:)

Options
  • 13-06-2012 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all im planning my cousins hen party...Im bridesmaid and i really just need help....

I love being organised...Hen is in 3 months..there is roughly 20 of us... Venue is sorted what we are doing is sorted....
    Just need to know

Where can i get cheap cheap accesories for the hens...as there is 20 of us one thing could cost 2 euro multiply that by 20 its a bomb just for one item...

Was thinking of making some stuff..D.I.Y. style....
    Really wanted personalised sashes looking so dear.... The theme is black dresses or anything black and bride in a unique colour and all of us in funky accessories... want classy and fun items not cheap and tacky....oh stress....want her night to be perfect....

Also people thanks so much for listening and please reply...
    Any nice, fun suggestions for the bride to be...seen a few things online like make a book of her life with photos... etc etc...

Thanks all any opinions ideas anything at all just throw them at me!!!
    Thanksxxx
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

at one hen I was at they had candy from when she was a kid, many people do this for weddings too. Candies like those flying saucers with sherbet in them, hubba bubbas, liquorice all sorts, etc... it was really fun.

We also made out a questionnaire for the groom and got his answers. Then the hen got asked the same questions and for every question she got right she'd get a small prize, like silky knickers (sounds tacky but it wasn't), garter, photoframe with a pic of her and her cousins when they were small, horns, necklace, lippie, ear-rings, candles...
    Basically everyone brought something small so the expense wasn't all on the bridesmaid.

Advertisement