Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin GSC 10 Wireless Speed/Cadence Sensor

Options
  • 13-06-2012 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have one of these and do you find them any good.

I'd like to know speed etc on the turbo and cadence out of the road and this seems an option to go with my forerunner 305.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Works as designed, you can manually set the wheel size or alternatively if you take it outdoors with the GPS on it will self calibrate. Handy for doing a cadence session on the turbo. Always great to have an extra few data points :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Works as designed, you can manually set the wheel size or alternatively if you take it outdoors with the GPS on it will self calibrate. Handy for doing a cadence session on the turbo. Always great to have an extra few data points :D.

Turbo is what i'm looking at as i have very little feedback apart from sweat;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

I have three of them, although the speed sensor aint working on one (garmin sent me a new one without asking for this one back), and seems to be a little intermittent on the replacement (although I haven't tried particularly hard to get it working).

The third one works perfectly :D.

Advertisement