Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get knee pads

Options
  • 13-06-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

hey guys , I'm in the market for a decent , comfortable , affordable pair of knee pads , I recently saw a pair of 661 kyle straits on ebay for 25e and and going to get them but i missed the boat (story of my life jk :D ) anyway i then seen earlier they were sold and seen another pair for 40e in england with 20e shipping , so does anyone have any knee pads they would recomend and where to get them , thanks in advance .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

hi, what sort of protection you after? we can help you with all levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭BAKER95

I'm looking for this type http://www.tactics.com/a/e99/2/protec-street-knee-pads-black.jpg they are thick and offer protection from big falls , im looking for knee pads for bowls , ramps
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Chain Reaction ship for free from the north. But I got free shipment with larger order, so ask them.

ThOnda wrote: »
    Chain Reaction ship for free from the north. But I got free shipment with larger order, so ask them.

ok thanks , I see on their website the ones i want arent in untill 27th of this month ,

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

we do the 187 pads and Smith which are the largest with highest level of protection

all the info on our online shop, next day delivery

• Advertisement

wreckless wrote: »
    we do the 187 pads and Smith which are the largest with highest level of protection

all the info on our online shop, next day delivery

great , Il have a look , thanks for all the help.

Advertisement