Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Cineplex

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

I miss that old place, I remember the family all went down there one Sunday afternoon, my mam, dad and brother went to watch Castaway and I went to watch Pokemon or some other crappy film a 9 year old wants to watch :o.

As we all know, Castaway is very long (to say the least), so when my film was over, I walked out into the lobby and here's me mother grabbing my arm and "casually" pulling me up the stairs whispering "just keep going, you're coming in to watch the rest of this. So I had to sit there and watch about 3/4's of an hour of the end of Castaway, while I waited.

I just look back now and laugh at how worried of "being caught" I was. :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I remember I went to see se7en and I could only have been 11 Maybe 12 and in my head I felt like Al Capone. I was convinced that during the film I'd be dragged out. Looking back I don't think anyone ever questioned my age going to see a 15/18's film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I've just put up a request on the facebook page for some pics of the old cinema.

Advertisement