Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night pharmacy.

Options
  • 13-06-2012 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Any pharmacies open in the city now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭nifheorais

One open opp kelleghers garage/beside Mortons in salthill.NEXT DOOR TO WARWICK HOTEL

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

University Late Night Pharmacy opposite the hospital
    Even have FB page http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-Late-Night-Pharmacy/200013820017814

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭nifheorais

University pharmacy closes at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Goofy

Thanks guys. I went from feeling a little under the weather to having a fountain attached to the front of my face in the space of a hour!! Ill get no sleep unless i dose myself up on some pseuodephidrine :)
    University "Late Night" Pharmacy closes at 9! I got out to the one in salthill just before it closed at 10.
    I cant believe there are no real late night pharmacies in the city. One that stays open till 11 at least

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Goofy wrote: »
    Thanks guys. I went from feeling a little under the weather to having a fountain attached to the front of my face in the space of a hour!! Ill get no sleep unless i dose myself up on some pseuodephidrine :)
    University "Late Night" Pharmacy closes at 9! I got out to the one in salthill just before it closed at 10.
    I cant believe there are no real late night pharmacies in the city. One that stays open till 11 at least

...you realise pseudoephidrine is a stimulant and will keep you up? :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement