Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwarevesend Delivery To Ireland

Options
  • 13-06-2012 10:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭

DHL were updating my tracking log every so often but today it's gone completely blank with zero info. Does this mean An Post have it, god forbid. Ireland really is the Twilight Zone.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Yep, DHL only bring it as far as Ireland and then they hand it over to An Post. Your tracking number should work from their site now though:
    http://track.anpost.ie/track/trackone.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Pop your DHL tracking number in to the anpost.ie track and trace and you should be able to see it.

Edit: What he said.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Hmmm, an post don't seem to recognise the code - it must not have left Germany yet. This delivery system is a pain in the arse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

What is going on now?

An Post are asking me for a code that includes letters but all I received was a numerical code from Hardwarevesend for DHL - is this not the same code for an post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

You can use the same numerical code you used for DHL on AnPosts website. I found there is no point in contacting AnPost as all they do is stick the code into the website anyway.

It usually takes a few days before AnPosts website gets updated to include your tracking code so just relax and wait. A lot of people actually get the delivery before the DHL or AnPost website say the goods are in Ireland.

• Advertisement
Advertisement