If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HILIPS HTS3111 Black Soundbar

Options
  • 13-06-2012 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering what's your best price for a PHILIPS HTS3111 Black Soundbar?

And what's the deal with postage? Is it extra? And if so, how much?

Thanks,

B

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi BaZmO*

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

At the moment the Philips HTS3111 is priced at £149.95 (Currently in stock)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/philips/hts3111/phil-hts3111

Delivery would be an extra £12.99 which is our standard delivery charge.

If interested I could have it shipped Monday for delivery Tuesday.

Let me know what you think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ok, thanks for the reply. When you factor in delivery it's about the same as Argos so I might just pick one up there due to convenience. Thanks all the same.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.