Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Western Australia Travel Group/Buddy!!

Options
  • 13-06-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Found a great thread from a a few years ago with lots of recommendations of things to see and do in WA - after a look at maps etc it does seem to be a remote area, the original plan was to use greyhound buses to see everything but not sure if it will do all the stops so I'm looking for answers to any of the following:

recommendations of a group travel company in WA that will make sure I get to see the must see places, have read that south of Perth is really worth a visit? Are they all ridiculously expensive?!

anybody interested in a travel buddy in WA for 5 weeks (Oct into Nov)

or

does the greyhound go off the beaten track as such, I entered in Maragret River into their route planner thing and while it came up as an option I couldn't get any availability

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Cooperspale

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Smile it confuses people

intouch44 wrote: »
    Found a great thread from a a few years ago with lots of recommendations of things to see and do in WA - after a look at maps etc it does seem to be a remote area, the original plan was to use greyhound buses to see everything but not sure if it will do all the stops so I'm looking for answers to any of the following:

recommendations of a group travel company in WA that will make sure I get to see the must see places, have read that south of Perth is really worth a visit? Are they all ridiculously expensive?!

anybody interested in a travel buddy in WA for 5 weeks (Oct into Nov)

or

does the greyhound go off the beaten track as such, I entered in Maragret River into their route planner thing and while it came up as an option I couldn't get any availability

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light!!

Defineatly interested!!! Can u pm more details or send a num for closer to the time!!

Advertisement