Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 week 11 **Thursday-Monday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Will advance the league tomorrow at lunch time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Raoul wrote: »
    Will advance the league tomorrow at lunch time.

I think the Texans and the Chiefs still have to play so we may have to wait until tomorrow to advance.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I think the Texans and the Chiefs still have to play so we may have to wait until tomorrow to advance.

Yep, you are right, I thought someone said just one more game left. It will be tomorrow at lunch time then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

sorry guys, ill try get this played in the morning. if not fire away with the advance

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    sorry guys, ill try get this played in the morning. if not fire away with the advance

League will be advanced at around 1.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    League will be advanced at around 1.

Can you let me know when you do it if the Titans win or lose?
    LM is fcuked as they are fixing a few issues

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Can you let me know when you do it if the Titans win or lose?
    LM is fcuked as they are fixing a few issues

So much for the ban, you won again. And so did the Packers, while the Chargers lost.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Go Packers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

matthew8 wrote: »
    So much for the ban, you won again. And so did the Packers, while the Chargers lost.

What score?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

What score?

20-12. Schaub had a nice game for himself, though not so much for MJD, 53 yards on the ground.

• Advertisement

Go Packers

Whats this all about? :eek:

He was playing the Cardinals (both CPU )

He was playing the Cardinals (both CPU )

Ah thats ok :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Coming back to a 6-4 record. You scared Raoul? :p

matthew8 wrote: »
    20-12. Schaub had a nice game for himself, though not so much for MJD, 53 yards on the ground.

:(

SantryRed wrote: »
    Coming back to a 6-4 record. You scared Raoul? :p
    I have also played very few human games so I am untested really. Been performing well in human games since you gave me a hiding when I was the Ravens.

Helimachopter will you be around late this evening?

Wrong thread?

Think week 11 is finished now.

Advertisement