Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom - Perspective Customer Issue

Options
  • 14-06-2012 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭

Hi - i am currently interested in becoming an eircom customer but because of bad planning it might not be possible. The house I am in is hooked up to a broadband exchange which is 10 miles away in the wrong direction might I add. There is however an exchange less than 3 miles away in arklow which we could access and get broadband services.

Why is this so?

Can you do anything about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi - i am currently interested in becoming an eircom customer but because of bad planning it might not be possible. The house I am in is hooked up to a broadband exchange which is 10 miles away in the wrong direction might I add. There is however an exchange less than 3 miles away in arklow which we could access and get broadband services.

Why is this so?

Can you do anything about this?

Hi warlikedave,

Can you PM me with your address please and I can investigate the situation in detail.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭warlikedave

Hi warlikedave,

Can you PM me with your address please and I can investigate the situation in detail.

Thanks, Mark

No problem

Advertisement