Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience - Unpaid

Options
  • 14-06-2012 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know of any computing/ IT companies in Letterkenny area that would take on a computing student for part time work work experience?

I have tried pramerica in Letterkenny and All state in Strabane, with no luck.

I am willing to do it unpaid as i need all the work experience i can get.

Thanks for your help,

Oonagh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

What technology are you interested in? Programming? Languages?

How far are you willing to travel?

Have you tried Sita?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Oonagh123

I have my own car, so within reason..

I have emailed Sita, about two weeks ago, and still have not heard anything :(

Sorry, still don't know what technologies you're interested in working with, or how far you'll travel, not trying to be smart here but 'within reason' doesn't answer the question of how far you're willing to drive...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Oonagh123

Hey Firblog, thanks for your reply.. I would be willing to drive around a hour out of Letterkenny.. (North or South)

I would like to try software development.. But, i would be grateful any any work experience within the computing industry..

Do you know of anywhere i could apply?

Thanks again for your reply,

Oonagh

There's 2 that spring to mind

Kelsius in Falcarragh and Internetalia in Donegal Town, both do software development.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,384 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Firblog wrote: »
    There's 2 that spring to mind

Internetalia in Donegal Town, both do software development.

http://www.accubook.net/home/latest-news/dotnet-developer-required/

i work in there drop me a pm if you want to know more (i dont hire anyone but can let you know who to contact)

Advertisement