Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Omnia 7 on 3

Options
  • 14-06-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

I have a friend who just got this on 3 she couldn't get internet where she lives as she has no 3G reception there.

3 roam on Vodafone if no 3G reception. I turned data roaming on and now she gets a G next to the signal bar.

Just wanted to know if that's right? And will she be charged for data roaming in Ireland on Vodafone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

mad muffin wrote: »
    I have a friend who just got this on 3 she couldn't get internet where she lives as she has no 3G reception there.

3 roam on Vodafone if no 3G reception. I turned data roaming on and now she gets a G next to the signal bar.

Just wanted to know if that's right? And will she be charged for data roaming in Ireland on Vodafone?

That's correct. She won't be charged for it. She will just be using 2G data.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Vahevala wrote: »
    That's correct. She won't be charged for it. She will just be using 2G data.

Great thanks.

Advertisement