Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maximum points?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

finality wrote: »
    I read it, it doesn't explain how the entry points for a course are arrived at. :P

It does now! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Lockky

you cant really compare irish with maths. i do them both at honours level and my course doesnt require maths im just doing it for the snakes of it...

The min reason you get 25 bonus points for maths is to encourage people to take higher level, its something like 16% doing higher level which is just ridonkulously low and considering how we now have the blessing of project maths, the whole "i suck at maths" excuse is redundant since its mini essays showing you can read data hahah

The bonus points in maths is similar to irish too, only in maths the bonus points counts for one subject but the irish bonus points may count for all 6 of your subjects (depending on what ones you do). so really i dont see why everyone be bitchin bout bonus maths points cos its quite similar as bonus irish points, its just there to encourage you to do something u otherwise may not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

It does now! :P

Woooooooooo

Advertisement